понеделник, 29 април 2013 г.

My Cousin is Princess Jasmine


Now,let me introduce you my cousin Simona.She is almost 15 years old and she is my hope for inheritance of the make-up talent and fascination from me.The first make-up role model in my life was my 17 years older sister,everything I know about the cosmetics tips and tricks-I know that from her.So,now it is my turn to introduce the amazing world of the make-up art to someone.
My little cousin always has reminded me of the Disney`s Princess Jasmine-with her dark warm skin like the desert sands of Agra,the thick and dark arabian-like hair and her green mysterious eyes with a hint of gold,like the sun above the oriental castle.So,when Simona gave me ''green light'' for a little photoshoot,I`ve had no hesitation-the idea of recreating Jasmine slept in my head for a long time.
The golden sand of the Pomorie`s beach and the really hot day helped enough the create the atmosphere of the deserted land with its oriental princess.Just a little bit of bronzer,
golden eyeshadow and eyeliner (actually a lot!),my pakistani scarf and the 15-years-old-girly-girl turned into the gorgeous princess of East,which counts the broken hearts with the sand,that fall down through her fingers and if you are lucky enough,you will meet her once in your life-like the mirage Fata Morgana.
Speaking of beautiful girls,I want to introduce you one more(can you handle so much beauty for one day?).
Make me happy,make yourself happy and visit Megi`s amazing beauty blog right HERE.She is really smart and her posts are always useful and very well written.Unfortunately,the main language in the blog is Bulgarian,but,hey,there is Google Translate!
*
Нека ви представя моята братовчедка Симона.Тя е почти на 15 години и е надеждата ми за наследяването на таланта и интереса към грима.Първият ми пример в живота,щом стане дума за гримиране,е 17 години по-голямата ми сестра,всички козметични съвети и трикове,които знам,знам ги от нея.Така че сега е мой ред да въведа някого във вълшебния свят на грима.
Малката ми братовчедка винаги ми е напомняла на принцеса Жасмина от филмчето на ''Дисни'' с тъмната й кожа като пустинните пясъци на Агра,плътната тъмна коса като на арабка и зелените мистериозни очи с малки златисти пламъчета,като слънцето,изгарящо оринталския замък.Когато Симона ми даде ''зелена светлина'' за осъществяването на тази импровизирана фотосесия,нямах съмнение,че ще я превърна в този образ.
Златният пясък на поморийския плаж и наистина горещия ден помогнаха за създаването на атмосфера на пустинна земя с нейната ориенталска принцеса.Добавих малко бронзер,златни сенки и очна линия(всъщност доста!),пакистанския ми шал и това 15-годишно момиченце се превърна в прекрасна принцеса на Изтока,която брои разбитите сърца в прашинки пясък,които се изплъзват между пръстите й,а щастливците я виждат веднъж в живота си-като миража Фата Моргана.
Говорейки за красиви момичета,искам да ви представя още едно (как се справяте с толкова красота в един ден?).Направете мен щастлива,зарадвайте и себе си и посетете блога на Меги точно ТУК.Тя е много умна и статиите й са винаги полезни и чудесно написани.













22 коментара:

  1. This is actually a great makeup, really nice colors, skin tones and beautifully accessorized with the scarf and the turqouis blouse. Nice :)

    http://caprice-by-elirosu.blogspot.com.es/

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Ехх, бива ли толкова щастлива да ме направи току що... Благодаря ти за милите думи! :)

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Наистина има нещо Ясминско/Жасминско в братовчедка ти :) Много е сладка. Гримът е страхотен! А това, което си направила със снимките е уникално! Браво!
    Обожавам да се ровя в блога ти! Става ми и на мен едно такова принцеско <3

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. You have a very nice blog and the photos are beautiful!

    http://coletas-rebeldes.blogspot.com.es/

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. Hi Veselina!
    thank you so much for having cisited and commented my blog! I'm your new follower now and would love if you joined me as well! I totally identify myself with your great blog, with so many inspirations and beautiful photographs!
    a big kiss and wishes of a great and
    inspirational week

    Aida camilo
    from
    http://cottoncandy-peaches.blogspot.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  6. Fantastic and imaginative photos!
    Laura. xx

    stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  7. Beautiful pictures darling, love your make-up!

    Feel free to check-out my blog and if you like, follow me on GFC, I'll follow you back :)
    http://roxxanaifrim.blogspot.ro/

    ОтговорИзтриване
  8. you look amazing!! love your style!

    xx

    Laura

    http://www.pursesandi.net

    ОтговорИзтриване
  9. Hey love!
    Love the shoes
    Thanks for visiting my blog! I really appreciate it.

    I already followed you through GFC, so if you can please follow me back, that would be great. If you already followed me, then thank you.:)

    Keep in touch!
    Lovely post!



    Please follow and visit me :D

    Danica Stark

    ОтговорИзтриване
  10. hey there! First of all thanks for your comment on my blog.
    I immediately checked out your blog and followed you via BLOGLOVIN and GFC, I'd be really glad if you followed me back :-)

    These pictures are stunning! You're right, she definitely looks like Jasmine! The picture with the eyes and the desert in the background are really amazing!

    Love,
    Lory xoxo

    http://nomoneyforhighfashion.blogspot.ch/

    ОтговорИзтриване
  11. Този коментар бе премахнат от автора.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  12. She is so beautiful and she look stunning in these pictures! I love the makeup :D
    I would love to follow each other, I'm following on GFC and Bloglovin, I hope you follow me back ;)

    http://free-colors.blogspot.pt/

    ОтговорИзтриване
  13. Uow, she is so beautiful! Love the eyes :)

    http://fashionei.wordpress.com/

    ОтговорИзтриване
  14. Your cousin is soooo adorable! I love the eye makeup especially. :)
    Followed you back dear. Thank you so much for the support!

    xx,Mela
    www.wearismela.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  15. Such great items to relax with! I hope you are doing better now!

    xx

    liquoriceandpumps.blogspot.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  16. Your photos are gorgeous, lovely makeup :)

    www.stayklassi.wordpress.com

    ОтговорИзтриване

Your comments make me happy :)
Коментарите ви ме правят щастлива :)